Society of London Theatre is a company registered in England and Wales (company number: 527227) whose registered office is at 32 Rose Street, London, WC2E 9ET ("SOLT"). SOLT is committed to safeguarding the privacy of all visitors to www.olivierawards.com (the "Site").
32 Rose Street
Information That We Collect From You
- We may collect information that you provide to us (including, without limitation, your name, address, email address and other contact details) when you complete forms on the Site to enable you to access and/or receive our website services and/or email notifications and/or newsletters.
- We may also collect information contained in any correspondence between you and us.
- We may collect information about your computer and your visits to the Site and this may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type, length of visit and number of page views. Individual users will not be identifiable from this information. We may use this information for a number of purposes such as optimising the use of the Site or for security purposes. In particular, we may use an analytics service provider for website traffic analysis and reporting and to track information such as which browser, screen resolution and IP address you are using to access our website, in addition to tracking your movements around our website.
Use of Your Information
We will only use your information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with our newsletter and information about the Laurence Olivier Awards that either you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- to provide customer service to you in relation to your use of the Site, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Site and to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to administer, support, improve and develop our Site.
Disclosure of Your Information
- As mentioned above, we may use an analytics service provider for website traffic analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated relating to the Site may be used to create reports about the use of the Site and the analytics service provider will store this information.
Third Party Sites and Contributors
Security and Data Retention
- The information that you provide to us will be collected and processed on our behalf by Silverpop Systems Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (company number: 5178205). For the avoidance of doubt, we may also have access to this information.
- Appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
International Data Transfers
- You are entitled to see the personal information we hold about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us using the information provided above. We are entitled by law to charge a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- You may opt out from receiving our newsletter or marketing emails at any time by notifying us in writing or, alternatively, by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the emails that you receive.