Select a category
- Best Revival
- MasterCard Best New Play
- Best Actor In A Supporting Role
- Best Costume Design
- XL Video Award for Best Set Design
- White Light Award for Lighting Design
- Best Actor
- Best Sound Design
- Outstanding Achievement In An Affiliate Theatre
- Best New Dance Production
- Outstanding Achievement In Dance
- Best Director
- Best Actress
- BBC Radio 2 Audience Award
- Best Entertainment And Family
- Best New Opera Production
- Outstanding Achievement In Opera
- Autograph Sound Award for Best Theatre Choreographer
- Best Performance In A Supporting Role In A Musical
- Best Musical Revival
- Best Actor In A Musical
- Best Actress In A Musical
- Best New Musical
- Best Actress In A Supporting Role
Long Day’s Journey Into Night at the Apollo theatre Winner
Eugene O’Neill’s Pulitzer Prize-winning masterpiece returned to the London stage with David Suchet leading the talented cast in this semi-autobiographical tale of addiction, old wounds reopened and old arguments revisited.
Macbeth at the Trafalgar Studios
The first production of Jamie Lloyd’s Trafalgar Transformed season, this Macbeth was a dirty, grimy affair set in a post-apocalyptic world where warriors wielded whatever they could find and witches wore gas masks.
Old Times at the Harold Pinter theatre
Forty years after its premiere, Harold Pinter’s tale of relationships and memory returned with a production that saw leading ladies Kristin Scott Thomas and Lia Williams switching roles throughout the run.
Shakespeare’s Globe’s all-male production of Twelfth Night, with Mark Rylance reviving his previous Olivier Award nominated performance as Olivia, brought Bardic laughter to audiences both at the Globe and, after its transfer, at the Apollo.