Olivier Awards Red Carpet Access
Find out how to watch the guests arrive on the red carpet at the Olivier Awards with Mastercard, Sunday 9 April 2017.
There will be no access to the public viewing area without a wristband.
- Wristbands will be issued from Prince Consort Road, SW7 2BA at the Wristband collection point. Full details of location will be announced the week before.
- Wristbands will be issued from 11:00 on Sunday 9 April 2017 by security on a first come first serve basis.
- Olivier Awards security will give instructions on the day to help you safely into the viewing areas. They will be dressed in high visibility jackets and will therefore be easy to identify. Please listen to their instructions.
- Wristbands will be placed on the spectator’s wrist immediately and will not be transferable. The viewing pens will be loaded at approximately 15:00 on Sunday 9 April 2017.
- Should your wristband become lost or damaged, there will be no automatic right of re-admission during the event.
- Any public who are found to be blocking public footpaths or restricting public or vehicle access in any way will be asked to move on.
- Tents will not be permitted as they restrict access along the public footpath.
- At the end of the event, please take all your rubbish with you and dispose of it in the bins provided. Please do not litter the surrounding area. We cannot guarantee the weather – please dress appropriately.
- There will be bag searches of all public in the viewing areas in operation so we advise you to bring as little baggage as possible.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to, remove or exclude any person whose behaviour gives rise to concerns regarding the health and safety of the public, security, staff or themselves.
- Where someone is found to be in possession of an item that gives rise to health and safety concerns as above, they will be refused admission, removed and reported to the police.
- No alcohol is permitted in the public viewing area.
- There are 20 spaces available for wheelchair users, companions or those with other access needs. These spaces will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- A live link for registration will appear on this page at 09:00 on 1 April 2017.
- All applications will be responded to with 24 hours.
- Those who are successful in receiving a place will be sent all the relevant details in advance.
- If you are a ticket holder, please note that entrance to the Royal Albert Hall is through Door 8 rather than via the red carpet.
For any other access enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org